Friday, June 11, 2010

Cheryl thoughts about being on the most beautiful Canadians list

It is no secret, Cheryl was chosen by the celebrity culture magazine "Hello Canada" as one of the country's 50 most beautiful people. I covered the news already on May 14th here. Beautiful means a lot of things. Her reaction to it, obviously genuine, is one of the reasons, among many, why she is so beautiful and why thousands of people came to like her so much.

"I think they were desperate. They couldn't find No. 50," she joked.

"That was a complete shock. It doesn't have anything to do with curling, but it was a very nice and a real different thing for me. I went to do the photo shoot for it and when I came home my husband said: “my gosh, get that makeup off your face”.

"I had to wear a dress. I haven't worn a dress in years."

« In fact, Cheryl, you were ranked 16 ».

She is not just beautiful because she draws everybody to their screen for her great curling and sex-appeal, but she got a beautiful personality and she brings a lot to curling. If you ask new curling player next season why they start curling, they might mention her name.


Picture is a courtesy of Carla Fedje. She was assisting Tood Korol for the magazine photo shoot in St-Germaine and she took few pictures of Cheryl. Thanks for letting me use them: the other one coming on another entry soon.

2 comments: