Friday, January 6, 2012

Happy New Year to Team Airdrie Dodge Jeep

Team Bernard wishes a happy and healthy new year to our partner Airdrie Dodge Jeep. Cheryl is quite enjoying her Grand Cherokee which drives Team Bernard around Albeta. Well, it is quite comfy to have been in there myself. Comfy and impossible to miss : waiting for Cheryl, it wasn’t hard to spot the jeep though the dense traffic with its red wine color and fabulous design on it.

And of course, having driven one for a little while myself, I do have a soft spot for this model! No, I don’t have a picture of the blue version I drove back in the days, but I do have 2 special pictures with the jeep itself. Easy to recognise Cheryl on the first picture and you guessed right if you though those 2 gals are Cheryl’s friends! ;)

1 comment:

  1. This airdrie dodge jeep is looking very nice as well as it red colour is very suitable this jeep. I want buy this jeep for my family. I impressed by that. Your photo is very lovely.

    web design airdrie

    ReplyDelete